Currently, a new job opportunity is available for an Assistant Accountant to join an established organisation in Galway on a permanent full-time basis.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with audits
- Assist other senior finance colleagues with month end close
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Hold a qualification in a business or accounting related area
- Have a minimum of two years' experience within an accounts department in industry
- Have commenced studying either ACA/ACCA/IATI/CIMA
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Excel
If this is a role that you're interested in, please submit your most recent CV to Laura Bourke for immediate consideration.