I have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Analyst in the Galway area.The successful candidate will provide direction and coordination of project teams consisting of management, users, IS staff, and vendors.
• To provides business systems analysis and support for a multitude of applications used by Business Units/Locations and Administrative functions across the company.
• The Senior Analyst plans and directs analysis of complex business problems to be solved with sophisticated automated systems.
• Develops, tests and implements business systems and/or works closely with the corporate IS team to implement systems in the local location.
• Leads design discussions
• Leads and participates in daily calls within and across teams
• Develop, write, and edit computer-related technical and business documentation.
• To play a key role as subject matter expert and technical consultant throughout the lifecycle of their assigned applications.
• Be responsible for managing end-user client relationships while responding to both critical and routine application support requests as well as interfacing with software vendors and consultants for development and support.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
If you are interested in this position please contact Cathy on 091- 455 308 or email an updated CV to email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or related field, and at least 10 years of business experience.
- Five years’ experience in systems analysis and/or business analysis desired with project management or leadership responsibilities .
- Experience interpreting user needs and writing or editing functional specifications for new systems, systems changes and / or system enhancements.
- Accurately translating Business Requirements into system functionality requirements.
- High aptitude for interpreting technical documentation as well as authoring or updating documents as needed.