What you need to know
You will work as a Client Expenses Accountant within the Financial Reporting Team for our client, a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
The role is based in Co. Limerick. You will report directly to the 2nd Vice President.
This is a 12 month contract role offering a competitive salary.
The Client Expenses Team is responsible for the payment of Third Party, Management, Performance and Directors fee payments along with the calculation and filing of all related tax returns. The team is also responsible for the preparation and review of client budgets on a quarterly basis.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Oversee, and review third party, management, performance and directors fee payments to agreed SLA’s
- Ensure all related tax returns, PAYE/PRSI/VAT, are calculated and filed with the Revenue Commissioners to agreed timelines
- Review all payment instructions and banking entries for all clients
- Review all client static data set up and amendments
- Review of budgets to ensure timely issue to clients, escalate as appropriate
- Oversee and monitor the team email inbox to ensure all queries from clients and the business are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure all issues and actions required to enable the above are captured in the appropriate log
- Work with the New Business team to ensure all new / terminated business is captured in full and appropriate actions taken
- Assist with the completion of detailed analysis of team processes and reporting as part of the month end process
- Build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers and contacts in other business units
What are we looking for?
- Part qualified/Qualified (or Accounting Tech 1) with a good finance background.
- Experienced background within the accounts payable function for a multi-national organisation is preferable
- Experienced background in a compliance focussed environment
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) preferable
- Attention to detail with an ability to work in a high volume fast paced environment
- Self-starter with an ability to self-motivate. Must be able to hit the ground running.
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Ability to assess issues, identify solutions and problem solve on a timely basis
- Flexibility with the ability to adapt and react positively in a changing and dynamic work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively to ensure critical deadlines are met
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV's are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.