- Job reference number:15223581
- Client ID:RI/ADCS3
- Posted on:21-APR-2017
- Salary:EUR 25,000 - 27,000
- Location:DUBLIN SOUTH
- Job type:PERMANENT
Benefits: BONUS, CAR PARKING, PAID HOLIDAYS, SUBSIDISED CANTEEN, TRAINING / EDUCATION
One of Ireland’s leading credit management groups is currently recruiting for 3 experienced Collections Specialists to join their ever-expanding company.
Working off a state-of-the-art Dialler system, applicants will work from an existing list of new and existing customers to negotiate outstanding payments owed to various financial institutions nationwide. You will be working as part of an experienced collections team, dealing with a high daily call volume to maximise monies collected from all accounts. This is a target driven environment so you will need to be highly motivated with superb customer service and negotiating skills.
- High call volume call centre experience , ideally from another collections role within a financial institution (or similar)
- Strong communications skills with the ability to negotiate with customers regarding repayment plans and options
- Target driven team player with the ability to work to KPIs
- Fluent English is essential – both written and spoken
- Ideally you will have already commenced study towards the QFA exams
- Professional in approach with strong customer service and communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.
Job Type : Permanent
Salary : €25k - €27k (DOE and qualifications) plus bonus
Location : Dublin South