FRIENDLY, ENERGETIC AND AMBITIOUS COMMIS CHEF REQUIRED FOR CORK
We are recruiting for an experienced Commis Chef to join a busy team in Cork. They are looking for an experienced Commis Chef who has both cooking capabilities and works well with customers.
This role is mainly Monday - Friday with holiday cover at weekends and you must be available for early morning shifts (5.30am), if you don't drive please check that the bus routes facilitate this.
- Preparing all food for the deli counter, hot food and salad bar
- Serve and interact with customer on a daily basis
- Ensure all displays for breakfast, lunch, dinner, pastries are all neat, tidy and fully stocked
- Complete stock takes and ordering in a timley manner
- Knowledgeof HACCP is essential
- Opportunites for progression for strong candidates
If you are efficient, have experience serving food and dealing with the public then please apply with an up to date CV and x2 references now for consideration.
We thank you applying for this position with The Noel Group-Hospitality Division . We will always give an honest appraisal of your CV in relation to the client's specific requirements for this particular role. If you do not hear back from us directly after 5 working days, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will add your personal details to our database where your information is kept confidential for future vacancies that match your current skill set. All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government View all our jobs on www.noelgroup.ie
National Recruitment Federation Awards 2014
-Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2014 (7 years) & Large Agency of the year 2014