What you need to know
You will work as a Credit Controller for our client based in the Dublin West area.
This is a permanent role.
Your new job
- Checking customer’s credit ratings
- Setting up new accounts to include the terms and conditions of the account
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Recording accurately all correspondence with clients
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Collecting outstanding debt on customer accounts
- Ensuring customers pay within agreed credit terms
- Responsible for preparing and sending customer correspondence (reminder letters, copy invoices and statements)
- Involved in company credit notes
- Reporting a Monthly breakdown of key accounts
- Overflow assistance to reception to include;
- Logging service calls for clients
- Providing P/O# to engineers
What are we looking for?
Education / Key Competencies:
- Accounting or credit management qualification desirable
- Sage 50 experience
- Excellent English both oral and written essential
- 3 years + experience in a credit control role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
- Team player & Target driven
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, XL and accounting software programmes
Our highly experienced consultants are here to help find the right job for you. Apply now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901
for more information. Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.