Credit Controller / North Dublin / 30-33k
You will be joining a leading, fast passed team of engineering contractors as a Credit Controller. You will be responsible for all aspects of the contract sales and cash collection process including issuing sales, paperwork to clients in accordance with industry standards, cash collection, preparation of excel based reports and relevant reconciliations to the nominal ledger.
• Temporary 6 month Contract
• Location: North Dublin
• Salary: €30000-€33000
• Start date Immediate
Duties and Responsibilities
The Successful candidate will be involved in the following Duties
• Administration of contract sales related paperwork such as Applications, Payment Certificates, Invoices, Retentions and Cash Receipts.
• Liaising closely with Internal Management Team to arrange scheduled sales, collections and to ensure all relevant paperwork is handled and reported correctly.
• Responsibility for cash collections. This will involve regular contact with client personnel dealing with sales and payment approvals and with the client’s accounts payable departments.
• Review online bank transactions daily, and update cash receipts on accounting system and reports.
• Weekly Cash Collection forecasts to be prepared and analyzed for variances.
• Prepare and post monthly intercompany sales transactions.
• End of month routines to close out ledgers, prepare relevant reconciliations and monthly reports.
• Setting up of new projects and clients on accounting system.
• Ad hoc duties associated with role.
Key requirements for the role holder:
• Requirement of3 – 4 years’ experience as Credit Controller
• Experience working in a similar role.
• Strong communication skills are essential for dealing with client personnel and senior management in the business.
• Strong accounting package experience – experience with Redsky an advantage, but not essential.
• Highly proficient in the use of Excel.
• Drive and excellent team ethic.
To apply for this Credit Control Job in Dublin, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application
For further details on Credit control jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Lorraine Duncan in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4665 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org