Sigmar are working with a multinational finance company based in Waterford. Established over 150 years ago this global brand is now looking to further expand their EMEA HQ.
We are looking for a number of experienced Data Quality Analysts . The roles will focus on preparing business requirement documents, mapping documents and business intelligence dashboard specifications. T his is a 12-month daily rate contract paying between €350-€400 depending on experience.
- Develop a strong understanding of the requirements of internal and external reporting including the creation of data delivery and reports inventories, data flows from source to destination and process maps around same.
- Work across all levels of the organization to understand cross-functional linkages and interdependencies communicating both upwards and horizontally.
- Ensure all data deliveries have appropriate documentation detailing data definitions, data ownership (end-to-end), quality safeguards, and a data quality assessment. Assist business units in the development and maintenance of same.
- Perform data profiling exploration on disparate data (structured and unstructured) sources
- Create scripts to validate accuracy of data loads and extracts
- Assess and identify areas for improvement (business processes, etc.) to assist the organization in striving for best practice in data management and reporting
What You Need
- Experience with data modelling, data querying, data manipulation of large data sets
- Advanced SQL skills
- Intermediate knowledge in Data Quality tools, SAS, BI tools or other analysis software
- Financial Services experience highly desirable
Apply today if you think you are a good fit for the role. Contract Chris Stewart on 014744601 if you would like some additional information