- Job reference number:15185475
- Client ID:RI/CLAIREDATABFS
- Posted on:11-JAN-2017
- Location:DUBLIN CITY CENTRE
- Job type:PERMANENT
Benefits: LIFE ASSURANCE, PAID HOLIDAYS, PENSION / PRSA, TRAINING / EDUCATION, TRAVEL TAX INCENTIVES
Sigmar Recruitment currently have a number of opportunities available with Ireland's leading Data Analytics Centre based in Dublin City Centre.
We are looking for Data Analysts who have 3+ years experience and are familiar with SQL, Tableau or Alteryx. Immediate starts available if requested!
About The Role:
- Will focus activities on the development of ad-hoc analytics and supporting dashboards for stakeholders.
- Support the development and delivery of data products, tools and services that support the company’s global business and help to deliver on the company’s Broking strategy and improve data quality.
You should be able to
What you will need
- Work as key member of the team to support the timely and efficient delivery of all data deliverables
- Understand the relevant data from our systems and carry out all required data analysis
- Perform medium to complex analysis and SQL queries creating high quality and visually-rich analytics depending on the specific task
- Analyze data to understand data limitations, improve data quality and actively contribute to data quality improvement efforts
- Provide input into the development of new analytics using tools such as Tableau or Alteryx
- Collaborate with other teams (both within ACIA and Aon colleagues) to provide best possible analytical solutions & product solutions to clients and colleagues
- Complete end to end peer review and testing of analytical outputs and analytical solutions
- Minimum experience of at least 3 years or more in a similar role
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, Alteryx
- Experience in software applications Excel, Word, Power Point
- Experience with Python or similar scripting language is desirable
- Experience with Data Mining and basic statistics concepts is an advantage
- Experience with Agile Scrum is a plus
- Financial services experience such as insurance would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a large multinational and operating across a number of geographies would be a distinct advantage
- Consulting experience will be a distinct advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and team player that can work independently and think creatively
- A problem solver and focus on data issue remediation coupled with excellent attention to detail
- Able to explain complex analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Passionate about ensuring best data quality to support business objectives
- Enjoying helping others to use data to enable them in meeting their requirements
- Handling multiple tasks simultaneously, working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key functional stakeholders and senior audiences
- Able to demonstrate your track record of delivery of high quality analytics outputs
- Degree in IT or Science 3rd level qualification with high analytical content (such as mathematics / statistics / computer science / data analytics) would be desirable
- Post-graduate qualifications (in related disciplines) would be advantageous.
- Remuneration and attractive range of benefits geared to attract the very best
- Great career opportunities both in Ireland and globally.
- Newly revamped city centre offices
- Opportunity to work with talented, motivated colleagues that will support your career growth
- Chance to work with great technology in a high profile area of the industry, helping to bring game changing analytics to the market
- Sport and social club
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on +35314744637 or alternatively click the link below