Full Time Deli Assistants/ Trained Barista's Jobs inKildare
At Excel Recruitment, we are recruiting Deli Assistants/ Trained Baristas for our clients, a well-known Grocery Retailer in Kildare.
Our clients are recruiting for a Deli Assistants or Trained Barista's who excel in fast paced environment and enjoy working in a customer facing setting to join their Deli Team.
Our client is looking for candidates with experience in either a retail deli or similar who is flexible to work full time hours including weekends. This job will require candidate to have own transport as there is early morning starts and must be able to get to the location. Our Client is offering €9.50-€10 per hour to the right applicant.
The Responsibilities of a Deli Assistant: / Barista
- Making Coffee to order
- Taking orders and preparing food to customer's specifications.
- Ensuring high levels cleanliness and hygiene throughout the Deli department.
- Adhering to all legislations as pertains the business including Health & Safety Standards, Food Safety Standards and HACCP.
- Ensuring the highest level of Customer Service at all times.
The Requirements of a Deli Assistant:
- A love for coffee and food!
- Must have a friendly and engaging personality
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Effective time management skills.
- Must have an understanding and passion for food retailing.
Karla Chester is looking after Deli Assistants/ Baristas positions in Kildare.
Please upload your CV below in confidence or email firstname.lastname@example.org.