Location : Limerick with Nationwide coverage
I am seeking an experienced Electrician to join an Energy Management company in Limerick. The position is focused on installing, commissioning and maintaining Energy Management, in the Corporate, Enterprise & Government sector.
The role is based in Limerick city with nationwide travel, vehicle supplied along with competitive salary.
Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Electrician with Field Engineering work experience
The Electrician will be required to install and commission Energy Monitoring and Control Systems.
- Install and Commission electrical equipment to measure and monitor energy
- Conduct technical site visits and surveys
- Define technical solutions
- Develop detailed technical and material requirements and Method Statements
- Provide technical support and deal with client enquiries
- Liaising and overseeing sub-contractors and managing large installs
- Commissioning of Energy Monitoring and Control Systems
- Collaboratively work with the multi-disciplinary engineering team to ensure reviews and recommendations are completed to professional standards.
- Help prepare a variety of reports to manage and monitor project progress
- Train partners and contractors on best practice methodologies
- To locate & purchase items of equipment to facilitate the speedy & effective service to our clients.
- Ensuring technical viability of proposed capital projects to generate the anticipated energy and process improvements.
- To observe and comply with all working practices and to ensure compliance with the appropriate health & safety statutory requirements at all times.
- Assist in providing a safe working environment for all staff and clients who enter the workspace
- Be competent in all aspects of containment, fault finding, trouble shootings and strong knowledge of reading schematics
- Flexibility - This is a mobile role supporting customer installations nationwide
Please contact Felicity on 086 7821714 for more information.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of hands-on technical work experience in the installing, repairing, troubleshooting electrical, electronics, BMS or SCADA systems. Related industrial engineering and electronics experience will be considered. Veterans with military training and experience are encouraged to apply. Any combination of related studies and work experience will be considered.
- Qualified Electrician or Multi-Skilled Technician with a minimum of 3 years of Field engineering work experience.
- Field based experience with electrical switch rooms.
- Ability to manage projects and to be self-sustaining with minimal oversight.
- Ability to work alone and manage own schedule.
- Experience in Electrical & Utility metering an advantage
- Experience in Modbus RTU and other control protocols
- Clean driving licence.
- Experience and knowledge of electrical energy conservation measures in manufacturing or building systems is an advantage.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, colleagues and external contacts
- Ability to work to and maintain deadlines
- National Craft Certificate or registered by RECI/ECSSA
- Safe Pass
Electrican, electronic Engineer, Electrical Field Engineer, Electronics, Electrical Field EngineerElectrican, electronic Engineer, Electrical Field Engineer, Electronics, Electrical Field EngineerElectrican, electronic Engineer, Electrical Field Engineer, Electronics, Electrical Field Engineer, Electrician