A leading Technology Services Comany based in the Mid Wes are seeking an experienced Enterprise Support Engineer to support storage and virtual environments for enterprise clients.
This person should be experienced supporting server virtualisation solutions, including various replication and disaster recovery technologies, along with broad skills in other supporting enterprise technologiesand requires an individual who is highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure by handling multiple assignments simultaneously, as well as learning new skills and procedures along the way. This role willreport directly to the Head ofIT Services
- First point of escalation as part of the support team to address and solve client’s technology issues, including concerns related to implementation or integration with legacy customer infrastructure.
- Assisting with Enterprise preventative maintenance, Documentation, Reporting and Alerting
- Assisting with IT Management / Advisory for Enterprise Clients
- Assist presales account managers with technical questions or proposal generation.
- Additional projects as required such as preparing system and user documentation and testing.
- Adhoc Remote and Internal Project work
- Support of switching, routing & firewalling
- Work with staff to promote, develop, and maintain a positive experience for the Client.
- Assist in evaluating new technologies, services and processes to meet the objectives for each site.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Support of Virtual Environments.
- Support of SAN Environments.
- Support Internal and Cloud Environment
Technical Requirements & Experience
- Minimum of 2-5 year’s hands-on experience in the rollout and management of storage and virtualisation solutions.
- Hands on (demonstrable) experience with VMware ESX Server or Hyper-V.
- Technical Certifications (Microsoft, VMware) or equivalent experience.
- Storage Certified (Dell, EMC, Hitachi or NetApp) or equivalent experience.
- Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking.
- Exposure to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Excellent Client facing skills.
- Change Control management
- Incident Management
For more information email email@example.com or call 061 208654