Finance Business Partner | 55k
My client a US multinational based in West Dublin are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner. You will be joining a team of 4 finance business partners. Mainly dealing with inventory, costing, balance sheet reconciliations and foundation accounting. Ideal candidates will be Big 4 trained, fully qualified accountant with 1-2-year experience in industry.
- Engage with the production team in driving accountability to business owners for inventory related transactions and their associated financial impacts
- Assist Supply Chain team to achieve Inventory Targets and reporting
- Provide additional ad hoc inventory analysis support as needed
- Cycle Counting Process, GR/IR management
- Develop standard costs for Raw Materials, Bulk DS, and Syringe Filling both via the Budget process and during the year as necessary.
- Serve as a business consultant for the Functional Units and act as a key point of contact for all finance needs.
- Foster accountability for financial results by transparently aligning financial plans and operational activities with the functional leaders responsible for the various operational areas
- Work closely with the Functional Units to understand all the inputs, assumptions and risks needed to build a financial forecast model for the business and clearly understand the outputs. This output needs to be communicated internally and externally.
- Qualified Accountant
- Big 4 trained would be an advantage but not a must.
- Experience in core manufacturing finance skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvements
- Strong analytical skills including the use of Excel and PowerPoint as analytical and presentation tools
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
To apply for these Finance Business Partner roles, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration.successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details of theseFinance Business Partner, contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org