Job Title :Finance Project Manager - SAP System
Summary of The Role :
The incumbent will support the implementation of a new general ledger system (SAP S/4HANA). The role will include knowledge and support of the existing month-end close and the balance sheet attestation processes up to and after the transition process.
The incumbent will provide guidance and insight on the development of financial & management information to support the global enterprise financial MIS and statutory reporting systems, as well as providing detailed training and coaching to the local Finance team on the new general ledger system.
Plans, directs and co-ordinates the new general ledger system implementation project to ensure goals are accomplished within approved timeframe, scope and budget in conjunction with Global Implementation Project Team.
Project Management and Reporting :
Systems and Process : SAP FC, SAP S/ 4HANA and Local General Ledger Systems
- Plan, direct and address requests / enquires from the Global Implementation Project Team and ensure local timely and effective support for the transition onto the new General Ledger system.
- Provide guidance on the development of high quality and insightful financial management & statutory accounting reports that can be delivered to the Regional Director, the Management Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Develop reports and schedules for the Local Statutory accounts, local Corporation Tax, social insurance, withholding tax and VAT tax declarations.
- Knowledge of and the implementation of the data feeds from outsourced activities (client invoicing, external and internal bank statements, payroll, etc).
- Own the various transition and implementation phases - from initial preparation to parallel testing phase, go live and post transition enhancement phases.
Project Management Excellence :
- Work with Global Implementation Project Team to drive strategic direction of the new SAP technology to meet current and future business requirements.
- Provide detailed training and coaching to the local Finance team on the new General Ledger system.
- Ensure a stable processing environment that meets corporate security requirements during the transition and go live phases.
Experience Required :
- Successfully execute change while supporting employees through the process, and keeping them focused on business priorities
- Ensure proper cross-training within the local Finance team on key functions within the new SAP General Ledger system .
- Accounting designation preferred (CA, CGA, CFA, ACCA, CMA, etc.) or local accounting designation.
- Post-secondary degree majoring in Finance and / or Information Technology
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in a Finance and/or project management role.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP S4 Hana or SAP R3. Working knowledge of SAP FC.
- Good knowledge of financial statement preparation, accounting and finance.
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail to ensure data integrity.
- Strong solution finding mindset.
- Must be able to deal with a variety of issues on a concurrent basis.
- Ability to work in tight timelines and work with changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
For further details contact Barbara Donnellan - 01 474 4512