Financial Accountant | Telecommunications| South Dublin| Salary €50K+ benefits
A successful company in South Dublin that has experienced significant growth recently currently has a permanent job vacancy for a Financial Accountant. A full job spec will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities for the Financial Accountant job will include:
Experience required for the Financial Accountant job:
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted reporting standards.
- Preparation of Final Accounts in accordance with UK GAAP / FRS102.
- Preparation of Management Accounts for foreign subsidiaries.
- Consolidation of Entities.
- Responsibility for the local statutory financial statement preparation.
- Candidate should be ideally qualified or part qualified in latter stages with CIMA/ACCA/ and should have at least 3-5 years accounting/finance related experience.
- Must be practice trained.
- Strong knowledge of US/local GAAP and IFRS would be an advantage.
If you have the required experience for this Financial Accountant position or would like to hear more about this job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com