What you need to know
You will work as a Financial Accountant for our client, a global manufacturing company in the Galway. The company promotes growth from within – they support your development and you will be joining a team of people who work together to achieve success.
This is a results orientated environment where you accept responsibility and have a can do, will do attitude.
This is a permanent job and the salary range for this job is negotiable depending on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
What are we looking for?
- Preparation of Financial Statements for a number of entities.
- Manage all intercompany payables.
- Balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Liaise with Head Office and provide financial data as required.
- Work closely with relevant tax experts.
- Ensure that all internal contracts are implemented and adhered to.
- Approval of all overhead spend.
- Qualified Accountant.
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role in a global organisation.
- Technically very strong and used to dealing with all strands in the organisation.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran
on 091 744 580 .
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV's are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.