Fcos are seeking to recruit a recently qualfiied accountant to carry out a broad range of accounting duties.
Fcos is a privately owned company located in the Airport Business Park. We are the market leaders in providing financial control outsourcing services to to the retail trade.
The role will report to one of our Senior Account Mangers, where you will be part of a small team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to make a move from practice to industry.
Main duties of the role:
- Preparation of accounts to P&L and Balance Sheet stage on a quarterly basis.
- Identify and Analyse variances with root cause analysis
- Ensure preparation of financial reporting is in line with IFRS.
- Conducting full financial analysis to provide to Retailers with a clear picture of their current financial position.
- Preparing detailed commentary for Retailers using Powerpoint
- Work closely with other Senior Managers and Account Managers within the business.
- Other Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
This position will ideally suit a qualified accountant with the drive and energy to work in a challenging environment
- Recently qualified accountant in either ACA, ACCA or CPA
- Must have excellent Excel skills.
- Must have strong technical accounting knowledge with a strong desire to build on that knowledge.
- Experience of dealing with multiple clients ie must be able to multi-task
- Experience of managing trainees would be an advantage.