Financial Planning Advisor –Kilkenny/Waterford – Permanent
The Financial Planning Advisor will provide a high quality customer centric service to customers delivering outstanding sales performance and customer loyalty
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide high quality face-to-face customer centric service to direct retail customers
• Provide a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and delivery service to customers.
• Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
• Generate retail cross sales leads. Coaching/mentoring of Hub staff to increase capability and generate higher level of advisory meetings.
• Operate to monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
• Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail.
• Ensure procedures and compliance requirements including AML are adhered to in relation to daily tasks.
• Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable
• The successful candidate will typically have 4 years’ financial services sales experience.
• Previous Bank Assurance sales experience essential.
• Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
• QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development
• Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
• Strong Customer centric focus
• Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
• Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving specific targets.
• Excellent attention to detail necessary