Our client a leading Freight & Logistics company now require a Customer Service Representative to cover a maternity contract in their offices based in Dublin North to handle requests from Customers, monitors and manages shipments, handles and communicates deviations in transit, and investigates on non-conformities, liaising on a daily basis with the Customer, internal departments and the Logistics Service Providers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day to day operational management of our customers freight department to include:
- Be the conduit for key communication between daily operations staff at Retail InMotion and the Operations team across Europe
- Responds to Customer requests for shipments in transit
- Reports on the status of all orders in transit and at the Distribution Centre on a daily basis.
- Handles proof of delivery requests and non-conformities (transport related deviations) to investigate on root cause and causing party, as well as align on corrective actions with the involved parties.
- Supports preparation of Quality Review meetings with Logistics Service Providers and with Customer.
- Proactively supports implementation of new processes.
- Escalates to management in a timely manner on non-conformities or potential issues.
- Coordinates closely with internal transport and warehouse planning teams.
- Own the relationship with key internal suppliers and stakeholders across all modes (Air, Sea, Overland and Contract Logistics)
- Develop and maintain thorough up to date understanding of the customer profile and service requirements
- Analyse and prepare written reports and Activity reports on delivery performance
- Publish weekly and monthly KPI reports to Customers and internal teams.
- Ensure that the customer is serviced in a professional manner.
- Action any operational items following results from QBR’s/Audits
- Ensure all customer issues are resolved and responded to in a proactive and timely manner
- Ensure guidelines are followed at all times.
- Attend customer meetings / con-calls etc as and when required
Terms: Maternity Cover Contract Package:
- Min 1 -2 years Customer Service experience within the Freight Industry.
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong communicator
- Process driven
- Flexible to work in a demanding and pressurised environment
- Be self motivated and ambitious
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 8326330 / email@example.comPlease do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements. Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight & logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing; procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager; management