Sales Specialist ¿ Role Description: A Sales Agent is responsible for the successful deployment and adoption of our clients customers who are new users with trial period accounts.¿ Responsibilities: Small to Medium Business (SMB) Account Management with the end goal of conversion. A Sales Specialist is responsible for the successful deployment and adoption of our clients customers who are new users with¿trial period accounts. This role will focus on the small business customers that contact support for a variety of technical issues. Successful deployments will be measured by the number of products adopted, product usage, and ultimately conversion.¿
- SMB Account Management with the end goal of customer satisfaction.
- You will develop relationships with key players and decision makers to include IT¿Managers and Software managers within the contacting¿companies.
- Maintain a high standard of quality.
- You will capture required data and process through appropriate systems.
- Maximise upselling opportunity by the skillful use of intuitive open questions, identifying customers¿ needs before they do.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role, by active involvement in regular training and retraining.
- Working as part of fun and dynamic team you will establish and maintain effective working relationships with your co-workers, managers and clients.
- Deliver excellence in customer service in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
¿ Skills, experience, qualifications and attributes required:
- Minimum of 1¿years sales experience with experience in upselling a distinct advantage.
- You will be highly motivated, with excellent organisational skills, you will thrive in a highly target driven environment
- Advertising sales experience desirable.
- Selling of software/technical equipment desirable.
- Highly confident and professional manner with strong planning and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must for this role. You will have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Good IT skills.
- Fluent in English and French¿ written and verbal.
? Commercial and business acumen.
? Customer focus.
? Results orientated.
? Time management.
? Resilience and tenacity.