- Job reference number:15223617
- Client ID:RI/PESOM-02764Y
- Posted on:21-APR-2017
- Job type:CONTRACT
Benefits: CAR PARKING, PAID HOLIDAYS, PENSION / PRSA, PERM. HEALTH INSURANCE, SUBSIDISED CANTEEN, TRAINING / EDUCATION
PE Globalare currently recruitingfor a General Accountanton behalf of our client in Cork.
- Develop and manage monthly trial balance package for small-medium-large size affiliates.
- Manual Journal Voucher Processing.
- Prepare and Review Account Reconciliations.
- Build Strong Working Relationships with Local Controllers and accountants for assigned affiliates.
Accounting Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits)
- Troubleshooting for Third party outsourced processes and controls & SAP general accounting processes.
- Creation and presentation of training materials as deemed appropriate.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and the Red Book.
- Ensure all SOx and operational controls are completed to the required level and within the agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities and comply with any corrective actions required.
- Cooperate with audits, monitoring and investigations.
- Uphold a high quality of work which is efficient and effective while always maintaining a right first time approach.
- Accounting degree. (Undergraduate or Masters as required for certification)
- CPA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent.
- 5+ year of public accounting experience.
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS technical accounting.
- Experience in and deep understanding of judgmental accounting transactions.
- Ability to apply strong accounting theory in reviewing affiliate accounting activities for compliance with US GAAP/IFRS, company policies, SOx and other requirements.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV, marked for the attention of Susan O’Meara
- Knowledgeable of SAP or similar package is beneficial.
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Identify process improvement opportunities and experience with lean and Six Sigma.
Susan.email@example.com 00353 21 4297900