Multinational Company in Dublin North has an excellent opportunity available for an German Accounts Receivable Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. This role will look after the German market.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing the credit control function ensuring debt is collected timely and monthly targets for assigned leaders across German and Swiss markets.
- Chasing outstanding debts by phone, email
- Investigating On Hold customer orders and resolving them by negotiation with the customers
- Work and communicate with internal departments to resolve outstanding queries
- Flagging high or low risk customer accounts to the risk team to improve bad debt exposure or adjust credit limits
- Reporting on different aspects of the AR function including bad debt provision, collection forecast, dispute log.
- Administration of the letter of credit transactions
- Training and coaching of new employees to Accounts Receivable tasks and to ERP systems.
Your Skills, experience and qualifications:
- 1 year experience in an Accounts Receivable position within a multinational company
- Accounting Technician IATI qualification or equivalent is an advantage
- Experience in working with the German market a plus
- Fluent English and Fluent German speaker
For further information please contact Melissa Lam at Sanderson on 01 513 3625 or apply with your full CV