Graduate Accountant Cavan
Retail Accounts Assistant Wanted in Cavan
Graduate Accountant wanted Cavan:
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate to gain experience in Accounting:
Responsibilities of this Graduate Accountant Job Include:
- Timely upkeep of all accounting records including cash control and daily sales along with creditor and stock reconciliations.
- Maintain reconciliations of retail suppliers and credit card controls
- Investigate all variances found in stock, purchase invoicing and fuel cards.
- Administration of payroll across all group companies.
- Carry out full banking function including cash uplift and reconciliation, lodgement and coin orders
- Enter and code all purchase invoices on accounting software.
- Make creditor payments in line with authorisations and reconciliations carried out.
- Completion of all relevant tax returns and filing of same with Revenue.
- Carry out stock takes to include spot check stocktakes. Investigate and reconcile all variances.
- Maintain and update all display screens in the shop and deal with all issues arising with software and till equipment suppliers.
- Carry out stock ordering function in the absence of the shop manager.
The Ideal Candidate will have a qualification in or some experience in an account role. Accounts experience in retail environment would be an added advantage but not mandatory
Please apply below or mail your CV to Nikki@excelrecruitment.com to apply in confidence.