HOTEL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, WICKLOW
Reporting to the General Manager, the Business Development Manager will work to improve the Hotels market position and deliver financial growth through maximising business opportunities. This person will also manage the Front Office & Events departments.
The ideal candidate will be a superb leader with strong commercial acumen and the ability to work well under pressure whilst meeting all targets and deadlines.
- New Business Development
- Managing and engaging with our existing client base
- Developing the Hotels Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Working with management team to identify marketing priorities for the hotel.
- Liaising with clients and event planners to coordinate conference and banqueting events on a daily basis.
- Managing the Front Office team and all duties pertaining to this department
This position is not for the faint hearted and is a great opportunity for someone to gain excellent experience in the industry.
- A proven track record in a similar role
- The drive and passion to deliver increased sales and revenue
- Excellent people management skills including leading, coaching, mentoring and developing the team
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to travel to trade events etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of Website/CMS systems, social media platforms and IT systems such as Microsoft Office and POS Software.
- Hotel Experience is essential as you will be managing Front Office, Room Allocations and Events departments.
Salary on offer for this position is €30k - €32k DOE bonus.
Please apply in confidence with an up to date CV and two references for immediate consideration.
We thank you applying for this position with The Noel Group-Hospitality Division . We will always give an honest appraisal of your CV in relation to the client's specific requirements for this particular role. If you do not hear back from us directly after 5 working days, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will add your personal details to our database where your information is kept confidential for future vacancies that match your current skill set. All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government View all our jobs on www.noelgroup.ie
National Recruitment Federation Awards 2014
-Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2014 (7 years) & Large Agency of the year 2014