T Business Systems Analyst
Our client, a world player providing IT solutions to the payments industry internationally is looking to recruit several IT Business Systems Analyst to support significant growth in its IT division based in Galway.
Looking to fill several current open roles my client is seeking candidates with strong Core business analysis skills and candidates interested in permanent and contract positions will be considered. Direct experience in a business analysis capacity in the payments industry is highly desireable and is a must for some but not all current open positions.
This role is responsible for the delivery of analysis, requirements gathering, making technical recommendations and defining the solution for business critical payment processing services.
The IT Business Analyst serves as a liaison between IT and the Business in order to provide technical solutions to meet business needs, translates business requirements into functional specifications for IT, manages changes to such specifications. The role will also co-ordinate project deliverables.
Knowledge & Experience & Skills
- Provide detailed analysis of Payment processing, and change required to Payments systems.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommends solutions.
- Drive and challenge business units and IT Teams on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts on analysis assignments and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Deliver quality documentation on IT Payment solutions and investigations
- Understands the business issues and challenges specific to each project.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of current and emerging Payment industry practices and use this knowledge when proposing solutions.
- Provide guidance on Testing requirements to Developers and QA team
- Provide advice and support to all Payments Units and business teams
- Management of relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Work with Group Security Officer to ensure compliance with Payment Card Industry Security Standards
- Work with Architecture and Network Services to ensure coverage of complete IT requirements
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations and documentation
- Manage project deliverables for select projects
- Provide leadership within the IT Payments team
- Document areas for improvement in internal IT processes outlining possible solutions.
- Communicate effectively with IT and Business teams to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Participate in the Company’s Performance Management System and ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures, reporting systems and Company Values at all times.
- Hold a third level Business, IT or Finance degree (or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 5 yrs. Business Analyst experience in Financial Organisations
- Must have strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Must have strong business process design skills
- Must possess a deep understanding of Payment Card Services systems and infrastructure
- Must understand Payments business and business issues / challenges specific to each project.
- Must have a proven track record of identifying and solving problems.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure
- Must have strong communications skills
- Must display the ability to take ownership of projects and deliverables
- Must have Project Management experience
- Strong Stakeholder management skills required
- Proven organizational and planning skills
- Experience of WAY4 payment processing system is highly desireable
For further information on this IT Business Systems Analyst role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn at HERO recruitment. Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.HERO.ie
- Must be available to travel occasionally
- To be able to work with diverse teams in many locations.
- Must have proven time management skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Willing to take accountability and responsibility and able to make sound decisions in a dynamic environment
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval