- Job reference number:15185352
- Client ID:RI/EM15577
- Posted on:11-JAN-2017
- Job type:PERMANENT
Benefits: BONUS, CAR PARKING, LIFE ASSURANCE, PAID HOLIDAYS, PENSION / PRSA, SHARE OPTIONS, VHI, VOUCHERS
Junior Test Engineer with good knowledge of automated testing, scripting & programming required for permanent role in Galway.
- Evaluate the quality of image analysis and processing algorithms.
- Design and implement automated test cases to check the quality of image processing products and their features.
- Prepare detailed reports by filtering and processing complex test results data.
- Create programs that automate the processing of large sets of data and images.
- Design, implement and perform comparative evaluations and benchmarking of imaging features.
- Organize, carry out and document automated and manual exploratory testing of imaging products
- Good knowledge of A utomated testing
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python / Ruby
- Degree in Computer Science, Electric/Electronic Engineering or Mathematics
- Initiative, self-motivation, thoroughness and superior attention to details
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with C / ++ / C# / Objective-C programming
- Understanding of digital image processing algorithms
- Good knowledge and solid experience with Java
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse IDE .
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence