A Lead Electronics Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. Responsible for Developing, Planning, Controlling the Electronic Design activities to meet the department deliverables and business performance expectations. Reporting to the Senior R&D Manager with 2 Electronic Engineers as direct reports. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
* Supervise the Electronic team: Conduct with objectives settings and reviews with each member of the group. Work with the R&D manager and/or project engineers to forward planning usage of resources and budget required to meet corporate objectives. Work with the R&D manager to set up training plans for the electronics team members.
* Recruitment: Lead the recruitment of new staff where a gap has been identified. Contribute to the role profile definition, filtering of CVs, selection of candidates and decision making.
* Supplier Management: Manage all electronics activities outsourced to external electronics engineering suppliers. Work with the R&D manager to set up contracts. Establish statement of work, raise POs and ensure that suppliers deliver output according to agreed contract.
*Electronic Design: Responsible for the proper conduct of electronics design projects, liaising with other departments, component suppliers, application support, test houses and others as required.
* Honours Degree (Level 8) in Electronic Engineering
* 5 years years Electronic Design experience:
* Industry Type - High Volume Electronics/Medical Device
* Management experience is a prerequisite
FULL & COMPREHENSIVE JOB SPECIFICATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.
For further information please contact Tom Devaney
In Search of Excellence
We provide recruitment services in the areas of Engineering, Supply Chain, Sciences, IT and Accounting & Finance.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999