About the Job
This role involves Carrying out the maintenance of equipment including the planned preventative/scheduled/predictive maintenance tasks and to carry out equipment surveys.
Participate in continuous improvement, implementing procedures to improve quality and effectiveness.
Diligent with health and safety and documentation
- Electrician/ electrically Qualified
- 5 years experience in a food manufacturing environment post apprenticeship.
- Core skill can be mechanical or electrical but you must have hands on experience and a strong understanding of an automated environment
- Food safety knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools would be an advantage
Competitive salary and generous shift pay
The first step is to contact David Moore at 014744668 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The interview process will be 2 rounds and will involve discussion of your qualifications, skills and previous experience.
For further information on the Maintenance Technician role please contact David Moore at 014744668 or email@example.com