Job Title:NLP Engineer
Salary: €45k to €55k Doe
Our client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic NLP Engineer to join their team. This role can be based in either Dublin or Limerick.
Creating products and services that make actionable information instantly accessible to clinical trial patients, site staff, and study teams.
It’s exciting, it’s innovative, and it’s making a difference. Building great products to advance clinical research depends on great people.
- Design, build and test natural language processing algorithms for content analysis, information extraction, and automatic indexing
- Develop and maintain document annotations, including appropriate documentation.
- Prepare reports based on analyses conducted, providing detailed explanation of methods used and a clear summary of findings.
- Use findings from literature reviews and discussions, identifying promising areas to pursue in order advancing goals for evaluation
- Undertake other duties in-line with your role and business requirements as required
- 3+ years relevant experience in related field
- Experience in one or more NLP approaches: Information Retrieval, Information Extraction, Recommender Systems, Machine Translation, Automatic Tagging
- Java, Python, or Scala programming languages
- Knowledge of NLTK, Apache OpenNLP, Stanford Core NLP, Emory, or other natural language processing frameworks and libraries
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch, Lucene, SOLR, or other information retrieval technologies , Machine Learning would be a plus
- Data structures, algorithms, modern functional and object-oriented programming techniques
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, or a related quantitative field
How to Apply:
Contact Colm Deegan 061 208654 Email:email@example.com