My client is a multinational company with headquarters in France looking for a bilingual Office Manager to work in their Sandyford office.
The company is an internet hosting company and they employ 20 people in Ireland.
Responsibilities of the role include:
Staff Management and HR
- Coordinating the recruitment
- Dealing with human resources queries and collaborating with the HR team
- Onboarding of new employees
- Provide training to employees
- Prepare payroll and coordinate it with the accountancy agency
Administration and Legal
- Dealing with all queries, internal and external
- Compiling monthly accounting reports and liase with solicitors and accountants
- Travel arrangement
- Review and update Health and Safety policies
- Plan and implement office systems and policies
- Mantain, replenish and check levels of inventory
- Review, approve, verify and mantain office supply
- Control correspondence
What is requiered from you:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent level of French and English
- Knowledge of office administration, human resources and accountancy
If you would like to hear more about this job please send me your CV for the attention of Macarena Galan to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 014744622.You can also connect with Macarena on LinkedIn for up to date jobs athttps://ie.linkedin.com/in/macarena-galan-carminati-21b12346.