Part Qualified Trainee Accountant
Our clientcurrently has a vacancy for a Part Qualified Trainee Accountant working Full-time attheirsite inCavan.
TheJob of Trainee Accontant:
The successful candidate will have responsibility for following tasks:
- Accounts to trial balance including accruals, prepayments and month-end entries
- Provide brief commentary on the overall business performance along with explanations for key variances to budget
- Monthly cash & bank reconciliations for all retail store.
- Produce monthly KPI reports on the key commercial areas of the business
- Investigating any cash discrepancies, customer account queries & general finance related queries.
- Management of the receivables ledger including monthly statement generation and reviews
- Oversight of the accounts payable function, and monthly review of the creditors’ ledger.
- Assisting with month end and other ad hoc projects as required
TraineeAccountant Job Requirements :
- 1+ years accounts experience to trial balance stage
- Part qualified ACCA, CPA, ACA, CIMA or IATI qualified
- Strong PC skills & organisational skills - Excel, Outlook
- Accounts Package – (Nav desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Energetic self-starter who demonstrates an ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible with the ability to work to deadlines
The salary for this role will be €21-23k
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV to Nikki at Excel recruitment via the link below.