Qualified / Part-Qualified Accountant – Accountancy Practice
Location: Dublin 15
Our clients are seeking to hire a Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant with min 1 years’ experience in a small/medium sized practice. The ideal candidate should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet demanding deadlines and manage their own list of clients. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong PC Skills to include MS office applications. Experience using Sage, Thesaurus and similar packages advantageous.
Experienced in the following;
Skills and attributes:
- Preparation of VAT, PAYE and other relevant taxation returns;
- Administrative responsibility for management of payroll and VAT;
- Preparation of Income Tax returns for Sole traders and Landlords
- Preparation of audit exempt accounts to partner review stage.
- Preparation and filing of Annual Returns and Abridged Accounts in the CRO.
- Minimium1 years’ experience in an accountancy practice environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- An ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
- Experience using computerised accounts packages to include proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel;