A leading financial services company based in Dublin City Centre are looking for a Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join them on an initial temporary basis. Sitting with the HR team you will be responsible for the timely processing of Payroll along woth benefits administration. This role will report directly to theHR Manager in-house.
Responsibilities of this Payroll and Benefits Administrator job:
- Ensure timely delivery of monthly payroll to over 400 employees
- Ensure 100% compliance with revenue, pension and all other Legal obligations
- Take ownership of and manage the entire payroll process
- Oversee the administration of all employee benefit schemes
- Liaise with the finance team in relation to payroll and expenses queries
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a payroll position
- Excellent knowledge of the entire Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please contact Daniel Freer in teh Sigmar Accountancy team on 01 474 4672. or send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.