Program Manager - County Galway.
In this role you will:
• Ensure the successful delivery of Projects, while meeting the customer functionality, product quality and agreed development costs within the defined timeframe.
• Act as primary R&D contact for both internal and external customers by providing a clear and unified voice on technical topics
• Ensure the Project Managers fulfil expectations in terms of their role, meetings and reporting
• Work with R+D Management to scope and resource each Project; and ensure all projects are aligned to company Roadmaps
• Track and highlight resources against needs & assist team in resolution of issues.
• Supervise each project - tracking, reporting and budget management
• Direct team to ensure proper application of best practice in Scope, Schedule & Risk management are applied to all projects.
• Directly engage in “minor projects” to ensure they are run according to the applicable aspects of the CIP.
• Efficient day to day HR management of assigned resources including Annual Reviews, Travel Authorisation, Holiday Approval, Sick-days etc.
• Co-ordination with projects to ensure project dependencies are clear
• Track budget & identify any areas of risk to management.
• Resource project portfolio with appropriate PM skill set.
• Manage PM assignment & development.
• Champion project management execution according to CIP and agreed development processes.
• Identifying cross-project issues in the next generation project pipeline and working with R&D management to identify and implement solutions
• Involvement in the creation and review all RFQ responses to ensure existing or new standards are deployed where possible.
• Manage and co-ordinate pre-development projects.
• Maintain overall project dashboard for all active projects
• Weekly projects status reporting
Requirements for this role are:
• A technical primary degree is required with either formal Project management training or 10 years plus, "on the job" experience.
• Minimum 8 years' experience in a Project Management role
• Experience in the automotive industry will be an advantage
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Experience with vision products an advantage.