Currently this company have partners delivering projects on our behalf or provision of personnel for key roles on projects. The role of partner programme manager involves the management of our partners and the governance of their activities; with a focus ensuring that their projects go-live in a timely fashion. This role involves working as part of a Partner team with one or more partners allocated to the partner programme manager This role would be incentivised to ensure that their projects go live, without Board level escalations, and also that they grow their accredited consultant numbers to increase capacity.
Build client relationships, and provide continuous client support to ensure timely and professional completion of all deliverables in order to achieve specific program goals. The Program Manager is responsible for the clients’ overall satisfaction with this company.
- Ability to establish, influence, and manage key client, stakeholder and partner relationships at all levels to successfully deliver, manage, and expand the program as determined by our clients’ goals and objectives
- Thoroughly understand delivery contracts and provide representation internally and to the client
- Coordination, management and primary point of contact for client and partner
- Regularly monitor and review existing client program for adherence to best practices and product capability
- Provision of support to partner to ensure successful project go-lives
- Set direction and provide frameworks through which improvement objectives can be delivered
- Development of Partner capacity uplift based on sales pipeline and successful accreditation of new resources by the partner that you are managing.
- Commercial ownership of the client engagement being delivered by our partner
- 8+ years’ experience in being supplier and management of software services
- Demonstrated track record of excellent relationship building, relationship maintenance with commercial contract experience
- Experience of dealing with external customers across multiple sectors
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively both internally to the organization and externally to customers and partners
- Previous full life-cycle implementation experience with HR Service Delivery Management products advantageous
- Previous experience with a company in the SaaS industry would be an advantage
Cork or Dublin. International travel flexibility will be required