Project Manager - Dublin.
In this position you will ensure that all projects are introduced successfully to the company,within the established deadlines, on budget and in compliance with the relevant regulatory guidelines.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To organise and co-ordinate the introduction of major projects
• To schedule the various phases of the project based on the resources allocated to the project and in line with the project deadline and budget.
• To manage the activities (work plans, TMS, holiday requests etc.) of the personnel allocated to the project.
• To prepare, review and implement documentation and procedures to ensure that all relevant regulations are complied with.
• To participate in the site change control system ensuring that all major projects are documented and introduced in a formalised manner and that all changes are effectively assessed to current business processes.
• To feedback progress on the various projects ongoing.
• To record any deviations relating to the rollout of the major software projects through the plant Process Deviation System.
• To participate in any site project teams if required
• To ensure that all the necessary documentation required for the project is prepared and approved according to requirements
• To approve plant SOPs and other documents as required, ensuring the acceptability of content and format.
• To participate in all training and assessment activities related to the role.
• To adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations issued.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS SOUGHT:
• A Third level qualification in a relevant discipline. A qualification in Project Management would be advantageous.
• At least 8 years' experience in Project Management experience is essential. cGMP Pharma environment experience is an advantage.
• People management experience is required.
• Proven track record of project based activities in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional team environments, as well as independently.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Good IT skills.
• Good decision making skills.
• The ability to be self-driven and working on own initiative but also be a team player