Project Manager - County Galway.
The mission of the Project Manager is to bring professional PM experience to the execution of the project. To clearly define, communicate & control the time, cost & quality of the project. To effectively communicate with the project team all requirements & facilitate resolution of all project related issues. To efficiently and effectively communicate with management on all issues requiring escalation.
To deliver the project on time, within budget to the required quality level.
• Project team and organization
• Project scope
• Project risk assessment
• Product quality
• Project schedule and supplier status
Project Resource & Budget:
• Project investments and development costs
• Estimation of resource needs and development workload
• Resolution of conflicts of interests
• Consolidating, balancing and supervising the next generation product budget
• Ensuring the monthly balancing of resources against needs
Project Team Management:
• Lead a cross-functional team and deliver parallel projects against agreed milestones.
• Identifying cross-project issues in the next generation project pipeline and working with R&D Management to identify and implement solutions
External Resource & Customer management:
• Manage commercial and technical relations with external resources participating in Project Activity
• Support Product Marketing and Business Development activities as required
Project Portfolio & Advanced engineering:
• Work with R&D Management to prepare Project Roadmap & in prioritizing projects
• Managing the transition of projects from internal to customer platform
• Participate and represent the company in the broader advanced engineering group
• Project reporting
Education/Training and Experience Required:
• An Engineering Degree in a relevant area e.g. Electronics
• Minimum 8 years' experience in an Engineering / Project Management role
• Experience in the automotive industry will be an advantage
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Experience with vision products an advantage.
• German language an advantage
• Good team player with proven leadership ability
• Excellent people management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Confident, articulate, self motivated, determined, energetic