Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Quality Controller for Mexican Market to be based in Co. Mayo . Contract initially for 10 months with a view to permanency. As a Quality Controller You will work within the Quality function specialising in improving the results of global internet search, with responsibility for the performance of the Mexican market, aligning delivery to customer expectations and general business requirements.
- Manage the performance of a large number of work-at-home “cloud based” resources, who work on projects to improve the quality of Internet Search results.
- Work within a global team of Quality Controllers, while having specific ownership for defined programs and markets.
- Measure adherence of resources to strict sets of guidelines and rules, utilising performance data from a variety of sources.
- Develop web based eLearning materials to support performance improvement processes and ensure clear understanding of program guidelines.
- When quality performance issues are encountered, the Quality Controller will be required to provide educational support and to improve quality, using technologies such as Online Video Production, Webinar hosting and eLearning.
If You have fluent English and Spanish skills plus You have lived and worked in Mexico recently for at least 3 years we would love to hear from you! Awareness of and appreciation of Mexican cultural ethos and working style is a must for this role as you will be covering Mexican area (plus others). Ideally you must have a valid work permit and be living in Ireland to be able to start as soon as possible.
For further questions or to have a chat please contact me on 091 507 512 or email@example.com