R.T.Lane Recruitment are looking for a Permanent Quality Engineer with Microbiology or Sterilization experience for Multi-national Medical Devices companies in Cork and Galway locations.
- Generating Sterilization qualification / validation protocols and routing through approval process.
- Coordinating and supporting execution of protocols.
- Deliver samples to the laboratory for analysis, coordinate timing and testing activities, tabulate and compile results.
- Support investigation related to failures, perform root cause analysis, support corrective actions, and drive closure of investigations related to qualification / validation activities.
- Approve and coordinate activities with external test laboratories, including: obtaining price quotes, supporting the generation of test protocols, coordination shipment / receiving of materials.
- Lead or support (as applicable) investigations, root cause analysis and corrective actions for deviations and out-of-specification results.
- Generate final reports and support final approval.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers. Serves as a consultant for engineering or scientific interpretations and advice on significant matters. Acts as a spokesperson to customers on Sterilization.
- Bachelor's degree (Microbiology, Engineering)
- 3 - 6 years of related work experience with a complete understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Advanced degree preferred.
Please call Rachel Lane for more details asap on 022 46969 or email email@example.com