Senior Accountant required for leading Corporate Services practice in Dublin
My Client a leading corporate services practice are looking to recruit a senior Accountant who will head up our accounting services division. This is a relatively new division within a company with 20 years in business and has huge growth potential.
The role will entail the following:
- Managing of team of 3 other Accountants/Book-keepers
- Training and Mentoring part-qualified staff on good accounting procedures and practices in conjunction with ACCA training guidelines
- Preparation of statutory end of year accounts and management accounts
- Electronic filing of CT returns
- Managing effective processes for the provision of services and meeting filing deadlines
- Overseeing the provision and delivery of tax registration services, book-keeping, payroll and VAT returns.
- Overseeing new business development and growing the division
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CPA)
- Minimum 2 years' PQE
- Minimum 4 years' experience in practice and/or multi-client environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in managing, motivating and getting the best from a team
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills at expert level on Sage accounts, ROS, paycheck
- An excellent communicator who excels in client facing situations
The company offers an attractive remuneration package, with performance-based incentives to match the requirements and demands of the role. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow their own accounting department within the practice.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.