The Senior Big Data Analytics Manager will develop cutting-edge data technology solutions with a collaborative, world leading engineering team. The Big Data Analytics Manager will contribute to the data analytics strategy and implement customized cloud ready data products to their product range.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Design and develop robust, scalable cloud ready data products leveraging on big data programs and projects based on Hadoop technologies.
- Manage and mentor geographically dispersed multidisciplinary teams of over 25 Engineers.
- Partner with stakeholders to provide regular updates, understand end user needs and creatively solve complex business problems.
- Utilise various tools and frameworks that enable capabilities within the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Be able to attract, retain and develop exceptionally-talented software developers.
- Have a good understanding of latest cloud technologies
- Hold a BSc in Data Science, Computer Science or a relevant scientific/engineering qualification with high achievement
- Program delivery and successful team management experience
- Big data / machine learning appreciation and knowledge
- AWS / Cloud platform experience
- A strong technical background in software engineering