Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst for a 6 month contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior Data Analyst will join our client’s IT Applications Group who are responsible for analysing and modelling business processes and procedures on all software related projects in a financial services environment.
The Senior Data Analyst will:
- Work with the Project Management team to prioritise deliverables
- Create Business Requirement Documents (BRD)and translate them into functional specifications
- Provide support, as required to business units/customers on Data related issues
- Provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation
- Work closely with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A 3rd Level Qualification
- 5+ Years experience in a Data Analysis role
- Financial Services experience (Banking a plus)
- Strong SQL skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.