- Job reference number:15185344
- Client ID:RI/EM015747
- Posted on:10-JAN-2017
- Job type:PERMANENT
Benefits: CAR PARKING, PAID HOLIDAYS, PENSION / PRSA, SHARE OPTIONS, VHI
Senior Systems Analyst will beresponsible for project organization and execution and will participate in design, vendor evaluation, implementation, and management of multiple projects. This individual may provide technical direction and coaching to analyst staff in the development and implementation of systems or in problem solving.
- Self-starter and self-sufficient requiring minimal supervision of day to day issue tracking & resolution.
- Provide business systems analysis and support for a multitude of applications used by Business Units/Locations and Administrative functions across the company.
- Plan and direct analysis of complex business problems to be solved with sophisticated automated systems.
- Develop, write, and edit computer-related technical and business documentation.
- Provide work direction to team members who design, analyze, and document software applications across multiple project teams and applications
- Play a key role as subject matter expert and technical consultant throughout the lifecycle of their assigned applications.
- Managing end-user client relationships while responding to both critical and routine application support requests as well as interfacing with software vendors and consultants for development and support.
- Will be an expert in his or her field always driving for innovative cost effective solutions to solve complex business process issues.
- Develops, tests and implements business systems and/or works closely with the corporate IS team to implement systems in the local location.
- Leads design discussions
- Leads and participates in daily calls within and across teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or related field, and at least 10 years of business experience.
- Five years’ experience in systems analysis and/or business analysis desired with project management or leadership responsibilities.
- Experience interpreting user needs and writing or editing functional specifications for new systems, systems changes and / or system enhancements; Ability to present ideas in a focused and concise manner. Ability to create compelling business case.
- Accurately translating Business Requirements into system functionality requirements.
- High aptitude for interpreting technical documentation as well as authoring or updating documents as needed.
- Seen as a cross functional process and subject matter expert.
- High level of interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret technical documentation to meet business needs.
- Correctly identifies system / functional interdependencies
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work both independently and within cross functional project teams.
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects within tight timeframes and dynamic priorities. Based on experience, can accurately estimate the cost and time to implement complex enterprise level solutions.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Ability to motivate and direct a workgroup.
- Appropriate understanding of computer architecture.
- Mentoring/Coaching skills.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence