Bilingual Service Desk Engineer
Our Client is a leading global financial services organisation with 150 years’ experience. They provide a diverse range of wealth accumulation and insurance products. You'll find us just about everywhere including Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bermuda.
Position: Service Desk Engineer – Bilingual - French
• In a customer service oriented manner, providing first-level support to Employees for their IT and Facility needs.
• Identifying and troubleshooting incidents, resolving where possible and reassigning to 2nd level support teams if necessary.
• Logging, tracking, closing and reporting on all contacts received to the Service Desk, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the information captured.
• Prioritising and Problem solving.
• Ensuring timely follow-up on outstanding tickets, escalating issues through departmental procedures when required.
• Supporting customers through problem resolution in a professional, prompt and polite manner.
• Maintaining task list to a manageable level.
• Enhancing on-line technical support database by identifying common problems, and developing and adding solutions to the database.
• Working with larger IT Teams to triage and help resolve outstanding issues.
• Information sharing with other Service Desk team-members, to assist each other and to continuously improve customer service.
• Adherence to all corporate and customer quality requirements.
• Setting-up, transferring and deleting of user accounts.
• Adhere to/improve all internal and customer quality standards.
• Participating in focus groups and/or specific project teams as required.
Essential Experience - Fluent French,
Ideally 6 months in Customer Service or IT Environment, contact centre experience a plus.
Technical Skills: Good working knowledge of the Windows Operating System,
Good Internet troubleshooting experience, and knowledge of Lotus Notes is an advantage.