Grocery Retail Store Manager Letterkenny
General Retail Manager– Retail Dublin
For more jobs like this across Ireland visit Excel Recruitment's Website
Our Client, a well-established, fast paced retailer are currently seeking to recruit a General Manager to manage their site in Letterkenny
This is a great opportunity for an experienced retail manager looking to move to a large, growing business with great progression opportunities
Supermarket Grocery experience or High Volume Convenience Management is suitable for this role.
TheGeneral StoreManager Job responsibilities include the following
Retail StoreManager Skills and experience include the following:
- Allaspects of managing a team of 20+ sales consultants within a high volume retail environment.
- Drive Sales and Service across the store ensuring all colleagues are deployed in accordance to Store requirements
- Communicate and drive all KPI’s across the team
- The Store Manager is to ensure that exceptional customer service is in place throughout the store and that this company culture is met by all staff through coaching, managing and reporting
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs.
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly
- Liaise regularly with Store Management teamensuring Store plan is in operation
Package forGeneral Manager include
- 3+years Retail Management experience in Grocery or high volume retail
- Excellent commercial, visual, and customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial and target driven mind-set
- Excellent operational skills
- KPI driven
- Experience in managing big teams and high volume retail
- €30-38k DOE
- Excellent Progression
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Nikki Murran, in complete confidentiality.
If you feel this role is not exactly what you are looking for why not call me on 01-8148747 andI can tell you about the many other live roles we currently have in Grocery retail.