Tax Manager role | North Dublin | 80 K | FMCG Multinational
A new role has come up with a large FMCG Multinational based in North Dublin. This is a permanent position and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join a growing finance team.
The job will involve:
The ideal person will have:
- Responsible for managing tax function budgets
- Main country point of reference for tax related issues
- Main country point of contact for Region Tax Manager and Group Tax
- Liaison with local tax advisors on day-to-day activities, during tax audits and during litigation
- Prepare and sign off tax reporting data submitted to Group reporting
- Approve tax returns and ensures timely filings with the tax authorities
- Support the country in meeting tax and financial planning objectives
- Ensure delivery of projects with Region Tax Manager, as required
- Input into tax planning as part of the BP process
- Responsible to secure that country project initiatives are reviewed from a tax perspective
- Support from a tax perspective any restructuring initiatives in the country/region
- Keeps country senior management and Group Tax informed of changes and developments in the taxation area
- Support the discussions with the tax authorities in the course of tax investigations within the limits specified in the local and group chart of authority
Benefits for working for both companies:
- 8+ years of relevant tax experience; experience in a Big 4 audit/tax advisory firm and/or a tax function of a multinational group is considered an advantage
- 8+ years of tax experience in an international environment (preferably within a Big4 firm or in FMCG multinational company)
- Knowledge of international tax issues in a multinational environment
- Willingness to learn and gain experience
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
If you wish to hear more on this tax job , please do not hesitate to contact myself directly Michelle Boyle on 014744662 or email email@example.com.
- Competitive salary for both jobs depending on experience.
- Good benefit packages for the permanent job.
- Ample opportunities to grow and develop.