- Job reference number:15184356
- Client ID:RI/
- Posted on:09-JAN-2017
- Location:Clare, Tipperary, LIMERICK
- Job type:PERMANENT
Benefits: CAR PARKING, LIFE ASSURANCE, PAID HOLIDAYS, PENSION / PRSA, STAFF DISCOUNTS, TRAINING / EDUCATION, VOUCHERS
Due to continued expansion in our Warehousing division, we are seeking applications from enthusiastic individuals interested in working in a fast paced environment, servicing our large multi national accounts based in head office in Limerick. This opportunity would suit individuals with an interest in Supply Chain.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Customer Order Management
- Co-ordination and expedition necessary paperwork for all stock movements .
- Inventory and Product verification.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and administration of reports and updates, including the updating and management of the Supply Chain Issues log.
- Metrics reporting of counts accuracy and root cause analysis of any issues.
- Support and involvement in process change and improvement and in projects relating to Supply Chain/Inventory.
- 1+years experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills.Proficiency in SAP an advantage.
- Very strong communication, problem solving, planning and organizing skills.
- Relevant professionalqualificationpreferred.