Our client, a busy hotel establishment are currently offering the opportunity for an experienced Bar Manager to lead their existing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong food & beverage employment background with a passion for customer care. Responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- Ensure stock is controlled accurately;
- Control labour and non-consumable costs;
- Drive sales through new product offerings;
- Maximize food, beverage & accommodation revenue;
- Ensure optimal customer experience through entertainment and service;
- Develop relationships with existing and potential customers;
- Ensure the Beverage function is effectively resourced;
- Ensure all employees are fully competent in their roles and their duties are carried out efficiently and effectively;
- Ensure employees feel valued in their roles and are engaged with the Company;
- Create a high-performance culture by setting targets, measuring performance, ensuring performance reviews are conducted annually, creating and following up on any performance improvement plans;
- Robust succession planning to support future business growth;
- Any conduct or capability issues are dealt with fairly and appropriately;
- Any employee grievance is fully investigated and resolved in an effective manner.
- Managerial or supervisory experience within a food & beverage environment;
- Proven experience of achieving required financial targets;
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team.
If interested, what you need to do next:
- Hospitality or related discipline qualifications.
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position. Please include the Job Reference Number. Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review. Additional Information:
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised. Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily. Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released. We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict `best practice` policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members. Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. Confidentiality / Data Protection: