My multinational pharmaceutical client is currently recruiting for a GermanClinical Trials Associate
to join their expanding team.
Your role would be to provide excellent and efficient support of clinical development by enrolling study participants, obtaining clinical trial authorisations, ethical approvals and record management.
Ideally this role would suit someone who demonstrates understanding of overall clinical development paradigm
and experience working in a compliance-driven environment
. Day to day responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Ensure inspection readiness through a complete, accurate and readily available Trial Master File
- Collection and submission of regulatory documents, customization and negotiation of informed consent documents, serve as the point of contact
- Ensure country specific regulatory and data privacy requirements are incorporated into submission documents and any other documents/systems
- Understand and comply with procurements, legal and financial requirements and procedures
- Populate Trial Master Files and libraries for future reference
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific or health field
- Minimum 2 years clinical research or relevant experience preferred
- Fluency in English & German language
Please contact TJ
on 021 235 9144
for a confidential discussion Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.