Indirect Tax Compliance Analyst | 40k
A US multinational based in Dublin City Cenrte are recruiting for a Indirect Tax Compliance Analyst. Ideal candidates wil have 2 years VAT/ Indirect Tax experience and have worked in a Shared Service Centre or multinational. Key Responsibilities
- Accurate preparation and timely filing of VAT compliance the company’s global entities.
- Take responsibility for preparing VAT returns in relation to several jurisdictions, some of which may be complex.
- Support in-country VAT audits working with the controllership and external tax advisors.
- Work closely with the GL controllers supporting VAT compliance and the outside tax providers to ensure that all transactions are properly reflected on local VAT returns.
- Support the Indirect Tax Manager in ad-hoc projects.
- Willingness to participate in non-compliance work and to learn additional ITX technical skills.
- Assist in the preparation of documentation, processes and training guides for staff who are involved in data entry impacting VAT accounting, specifically Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly
- Relevant Tax/ VAT accounting experience within a large multinational or international professional organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work in an international environment and across cultures .
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Good working knowledge in MS – Office, especially Excel.
firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role. Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.